Check out my talented friend Jane's work!
Hey everyone,
A new website http://www.picklesnorts.etsy.com just opened up with the neatest bath/beach cover-ups that can also be used as a costume. Your kids of all ages will love a Picklesnorts! Check out the website and then email the owner to tell her I sent you there - so I can gain points from your visit. If you like them as much as I do, go ahead and order one. She'll make any of the animals listed and let you see it before you buy. I know Picklesnorts would love for you to order one, too! http://www.picklesnorts.etsy.com.
Thanks Jenny,
ReplyDeleteThat's 5% off for you. I hope all your friends visit the site and tell me so you'll gain more points. Better yet, if they purchase you get another 10% off automatically for each purchase.Let's hope they buy, buy, buy so you can get both boys a PICKLESNORT.