I feel very much out of it. Trent and I got the sickies. I'm not sure what we had. I ended up taking Trent to the dr. He said "it sounds like swine" but said it isn't a big deal, so they don't usually test for it. So he may have had it, he may not. He had a high fever and a bad headache. I just had body aches. I never did get a fever or anything else. I was just tired and sore. It lasted a few days. Trent's fever lasted 5 days. He came home sick on that Thursday and didn't go back to school until Wednesday. I was sick Saturday-Tuesday. That Monday when I was laying in bed trying to rest, I called my mom to ask about Grandpa. She told me he really isn't doing good. I knew that was going to be the day so I just laid in bed and waited for the call. It came at about 10 after noon. I miss him a lot.
Right now I am just trying to get back on track. We got a new baker's rack for our kitchen, so we are getting rid of the hutch. It pretty much became a dumping ground for clutter, and I hated it. The baker's rack is sooo much better. The microwave sits on it (so it's off the counter!!! YAY!!!) and there isn't a whole lot of room for stacking random crap. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I hate our kitchen table. I like the way it works, but it's kinda yucky. It has a crack all the way around that serves no purpose but to hold spilled food and yuck. Plus it's not that well made. Well, I was telling my grandma about looking for a new table and she said she had one I could have. It's darker wood, solid wood and in good shape, so I am going to go get it on Wednesday. I am excited. :) Well that's about it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment