Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, October 12, 2009

Party time

We finally got around to having Trent's birthday party. He was sick when we were supposed to have his original party, then with Grandpa passing and other busy-ness. I kind of felt bad it was so delayed, but at least he got to have one. We had a huge turn out, mostly kids. I think we counted 16 kids. In my house. Eating on my new floor. LOL Actually it wasn't bad at all. The kids play pretty well together and they sat nicely on the floor and ate and I dont' think we had any incidents will spills. It was a fun time and I am so thankful for great friends for me and my kids. :)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment