Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tweet Tweet

OK, who actually tweets? I have been totally against signing up at Twitter. Yep, I am not going to do it. . . . . I mean really, facebook is pretty much the same thing, only better right? So what's the point of Twitter??? Really.....tell me so I don't have to join and find out! hehehe

2 comments:

  1. nope, don't tweet and don't care to. I don't need to know anyone's every move or thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to tell you the point, but I don't get it. Cassidy has an account that she never uses. I have gotten on a few times and read some of them. I can't even decipher what most of them mean.

    ReplyDelete