Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's crock pot day!

Sweet Jane D. let me borrow her Fix it and Forget it book. I gave it to hubby the other night and told him to pick something out of it that involved pork chops. He picked out Pork Chop Casserole.

5 pork chops
4-5 potatoes; sliced
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of cream of celery soup

Throw it all in the crock pot in that order and cook 4 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low (I prefer low).

This recipe also called for a can of green beans (drained) after the soups, but I didn't put those in because then it would remind me too much of green bean casserole, and that is something I DO NOT like.

I think it's going to turn out yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment