Thursday, September 3, 2009
Let's talk hair
I am a wee bit fickle when it comes to my hair (and many other things I'm sure). It changes often. Mostly because I don't know what I like. Sometimes I want it to be dark, some times light. Other days I want it pink (although have never actually gone thru with that.) If you have seen me lately you know that my hair is very very blonde. BTW ~ Why does blonde show up as a spelling error?? Anyway, I have had some mixed reviews on the blondness of my hair. I like it this light (for now). My only concern is, it will need to be touched up every couple week to avoid the white trash look. Honestly I don't think my hair can take being abused every other week. So, what should I do with it? I'm not the biggest fan of my natural color (whatever that may be) because it's just really blah looking. But on the other hand, I really hate the up keep of colored hair. What to do what to do... Any suggestions would be much helpful! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I keep my fairly light because the gray isn't as obvious. But I bet that isn't your issue. :) I do think that highlighting is easier to keep up. You have different colors mixed in so the new growth isn't as obvious. I can go about 6 weeks between coloring. The downside to highlighting is the expense. It's not cheap. The only reason I can have it done is my oldest friend owns a salon and basically does it for nothing other than occasional babysitting.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you. I like change. My hair is the easiest to change, but one of the more expensive, too. I don't have a suggestion for you. Just saying I feel your pain. :-)
ReplyDelete