Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, September 21, 2009

My Menu

Monday ~ Spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread
Tuesday ~ CROCK POT DAY!!!!
Wednesday ~ Church
Thursday ~ Trent's b-day. We are taking him to Red Fortune! YUMM
Friday ~ Hubby is grilling steaks, sweet potatoes
Saturday ~ Chili
Sunday ~ Probably hot dogs

Hope Everyone has a great week!

For more menu ideas check out orgjunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Red Fortune is my FAVORITE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you menu inspired women would come over to my kitchen. This is so-0-0-0-0-0 far out of the box for me. How do you get inspired to plan meals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane. I plan meals because if I don't, I don't know what to fix and that usually makes us end up at fast food and that is neither good for wallet or waistline.

    This is not something that comes naturally to me. I kind of hate it sometimes, but it is something that I need to do and it actually helps ALOT!

    ReplyDelete