Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Faves




Today's Friday Faves topic at It's Almost Naptime is favorite old hymn, and favorite modern praise song.

My favorite old hymn is easy. It is hands down Old Rugged Cross. I will probably go ahead and say that is the best song ever written!

The modern song is a little harder. There are so many great ones it's hard to pick, but as of right now, I think it is We Fall Down OR I Will Rise. Really Chris Tomlin just rocks it! He is a truly blessed man with an awesome heart for God and an awesome voice.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome.

    Chris Tomlin used to be just "the worship leader, this guy named Chris who is really good" at a Methodist church near me and we went there and saw him. And now he is, well, Chris Tomlin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how awesome is that?! I love him!

    ReplyDelete