Please excuse my living room mess, it's been a long few weeks.................
BEFORE (the bed is in the same spot, I just forgot to take a pic before we moved it out)

AFTER (nevermind the creepy cat eyes)

and one shot of the living room. I will take more when it's all back to normal
yeah...it looks great!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! What a difference! How's the progress? Are you done?
ReplyDeleteWe are done with everything we are doing now which is the living room, stairs, hall, and our bedroom. We have the supplies to do the basement, but we just aren't ready for that yet. We want to do A LOT of work down there, so it will have to wait until we have the time. But for now, we are done and I am VERY VERY happy with it!! I LOVE our bedroom the most I think.
ReplyDeleteTake a pic of the stairs. I want to see them too :) Have you found a tv cabinet yet? We need pics of it too. Come on now :) Either that or we need a play date or something.
ReplyDeleteNo we haven't found one yet. It's hard to find one the right size because of where I have it, it can't be overly wide.
ReplyDeleteoh, and I am always up for a play date!
ReplyDelete