This one's for you! ;)
Apparently, Shannon needs something to read. Ummm let's see. Church was good today. I got a bit teary in Sunday School when Jared humbly shared about visible sin. It struck a major chord with me. Time to get on that! Worship was really good, but it lacked something. Something like.....drums. Oh speaking of drums (hahahahaha) I have been practicing them, and if all goes well (which I feel it will) I will be playin with the band very soon. Now's your turn to say "I didn't know you played the drums!?" Well, I played a bit in high school, and am very drawn to any song with heavy drums. I like to think I have a little bit of rhythm, and have an annoying habit of drumming out the beats of a song on any hard surface around me. Hmmm maybe I should have pursued this a long time ago. :) I love playing them, and I am really excited about it. The other members of the worship group are being so supportive and I really appreciate it. :)
Hmmm. I, with help from my wonderful friend Joy, am fixing Wednesday night dinner. We are planning on doing spaghetti bake. It's easy, super yummy and it usually gets pretty good reviews. :)
I will have A & G everyday this week. I had them all last week too. This may sound a bit crazy, but the majority of the time, I enjoy having them here. They are both very well behaved, and Tommy is entertained too. Woohoo. Then on Friday, I am going to Rock the Light! On Saturday, I am taking Trent to Rock the Light. He is very excited to see the Newsboys.
September is a very busy month for us. My birthday is the second week, our anniversary is the third week, and then Trent's birthday is the fourth week. Add to that fall volleyball (YES!!!!!!!) Labor Day, 2 home parties (not mine, don't worry) dentist appointments, and MOPS (I miss MOPS, so I joined a new group. I'm a bit nervous because I don't do well talking to new people, but I think it will be good for me), it will be a very full month.
Anyway, there ya go. :) I will try to blog more often.
ah...drums! yes, we NEED some rhythm goin' on. Can't wait 'till you can play us a little something. My mom can watch (I'm pretty sure) Josiah so I will be going to MOPS with ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the update! I appreciate catching up with my friends since now with school and 5 kiddos my friends are all cyber friends. I don't have the ability to actually interact with real people :) AND I didn't know you played the drums :) That's awesome!
ReplyDelete