Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Growing boy!

Next year, I am not buying school clothes until the day before school starts!! I took Trent clothes shopping last month for school. I bought a few pairs of shorts and shirts. Well today he tried to put on a pair that I bought, and said he couldn't get them buttoned. I figured he was just gripping because of the type of button, which he does often, but when I went to button them, sure enough, i wasn't going to happen. They fit perfectly a month ago, now I they won't go all the way around. Thank goodness I decided not to buy him jeans yet, I would have been a mad mama!

2 comments:

  1. ITA! I'm going through fall and winter clothes today to make a list of what the girls need. Can we say EVERYTHING? UGH.

    ReplyDelete