SERENITY NOW!!
Pages
Home
Page 2
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5
Thursday, January 15, 2009
I got it done :)
Here is the blanket I made for Miss Natalie! I got it done and out of the dryer as I was walking out of the door to go to the hospital.
And here is Natalie! She is so little and cute. :})
2 comments:
Alisa
January 16, 2009 at 8:35 AM
It looks beautiful!! What a sweet friend you are.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Sarah and Josh
January 16, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Aww Jenny...I LOVE it! You are amazing!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks beautiful!! What a sweet friend you are.
ReplyDeleteAww Jenny...I LOVE it! You are amazing!
ReplyDelete