Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nothing like Procrastination

This is one of the things I am working on about myself. If there is something I need to do, just do it. Don't wait until later, don't think oh I'll get to it in a little bit, just do it now.
I am making a blanket for my friend's baby. She is due Jan. 20th. I have it all cut out, but I ran out of batting. That was last week sometime. Well, I haven't been to the fabric store to get more yet. My thinking? Well, she was overdue with her first baby, so I have plenty of time. WRONG! She called me today saying that they are going to induce. TOMORROW! Oops. So, as soon as Jason gets home tonight I am running to the fabric store and getting this blanket finished. I decided that I am going to skip dinner at church tonight to work on it. I will just go for worship practice, then come home and work on it some more until it is done. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I'm such a procrastinator too...like for instance with school - even just working weekends I wait until the night before or morning of for most assignments - it's silly! Good luck getting it finished! I'm sure it will be great! Take a picture and be sure to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. count me in too! I'm just the worst. If I don't have a deadline....it's probably not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete