Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Friday, January 9, 2009

Some Randomness

I haven't been in the mood to blog much. I've got some stuff going on that I have been super stressed/depressed about this past week, but I'm started to feel better. I would still appreciate some prayer for my health/emotional state. Thanks :)

Some random thoughts:

*Today is my Grandpa's b-day. He is 81 today! I have been trying to call him all evening, but no answer. He must be out partying!

*I am really digging strawberry marshmallows.

*Bobby Flay is awesome!

*I need to go to a fabric store tomorrow, so that always makes me happy.

*I really like Aussie hair products.

*I'm starting to get really sad about our friends moving away.

2 comments:

  1. You're in my prayers sweet Jenny. God is good and He will take care of all your needs physical and emotional. Just remember you're not alone. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bobby too! He just seems like a guy you would like to hang out with (and let cook for you)!

    ReplyDelete