Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, October 20, 2008

Well, it sounded like a good idea

We had movie night last night. I thought, Oh we should do this every Sunday night. Umm SURE! Apparently movie night with a 2 year old consists mainly of "shhhhhh watch the movie. Get away from the TV. Get off of your brother, he is trying to watch the movie. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" We watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas". I have always really liked that movie, and still really do. Trent liked it and Jason actually stayed awake thru the whole thing. Tommy, well, he just really isn't much of a TV watcher. I thought tho that since every light in the house was off, he wouldn't have anything else to do. WRONG! He sure was able to entertain himself enough to distract the rest of us. :) Well, maybe next week!

1 comment: