This weekend was BUSY. Almost to the point where I feel like I didn't have a weekend. On Friday went spent the evening at Dustin and Alanna's house. They invited us over for dinner. It was yummy and I think they kids had a great time playing. Speaking of kids, there were ALOT. Their four, our two, plus two that Alanna babysits, and for a while there was also a neighbor girl. Wowza, that's alot of little people! I think they all enjoyed each other, so that's was good. We had a good time. :)
On Saturday I took the boys to the pumpkin patch. Jason went to an auction, so he didn't go with us. We met my parents and my brother and his 3 kids. We let the kids play in the play area. I pretty much had to pry Tommy away from the slide. That boy sure loves slides. Then we went on the hayride to pick out our pumpkins. Then they kids rode these little tractor things. Then we left. I really wanted to stay longer, but everyone was really grumpy (including the adults) so we just left. Then I got in the car and realized that I needed to hurry home because it was getting close to time for the M&Ms BBQ, and I hadn't made it to the store yet. So I got home, changed and got back in the car, and we went to Joy's for the BBQ. It was nice to sit outside and visit with friends, while the kids all played together.
I think I may nap today! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment