I had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday, my brother came and picked me up and we spent the day shopping for stuff for his new place. Even tho his situation really sucks, it's really nice to spend time with him. We have become friends. This is something new for us. We spent most of our teen/adult lives not really talking to each other. No reason really, I don't think. We have just never been very close. But ever since he has been go thru all this stuff, we have talked pretty close to every day, went to Chuck E Cheese (we took our kids of course) and spent a whole Saturday together.. Talk about finding small blessings in bad situations. :) We are taking our kids to the pumpkin patch this weekend too. It's nice to have my big brother around. Then when I got back home, Jason took me to Red Fortune, which is a good day in itself.
On Sunday, I sang at church. That always makes me happy. Everyone was a bit frustrated, but in the end it all was good. :) After church, we went to the RenFest. I think everyone had an good time. Except Tommy that is. He ended up getting a fever while we were there. So we left and gave him some tylanol and he took a little nap on daddy. He still has a fever today, but he seems to be acting better. He is atleast getting up and playing some. He feels better with the tylanol, but I can tell when it starts to wear off. Hopefully he gets better quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment