Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tommy's First Haircut

Before
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love it :) And he still has a little curl above his ears. Sweet boy loves the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he does love the camera. So, I was fine when she was cutting it and everything, but when I was rocking him before bed it hit me that his sweet hair is gone, and I got a bit emotional. :) I'm a dork

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that makes two of us then. I got emotional the first time we gave Kelby a haircut. He even got a little emotional, wondering if his curls would come back. I told him of course they would (man, I sure has hoped so). Lo and behold, they did.

    ReplyDelete