


The kids (and Jason) really enjoyed that. After that we went on a tour of the Anheuser Busch brewery.



There is a part that is REALLY cold, and my sweet boy said "This isn't a brewery, this is a BURRRRRERY!" HAHAHAHAHA I laughed for quite a while about that one! When we were done with that, we drove around for 1 1/2 hours so the kids could get a nap in. Then we met my friend and her daughter for dinner at a Chinese place. Not nearly as good as Red Fortune, but it was ok. Then it was off to the Arch.


Busch Stadium from the top

The old court house from the top



All of us at the top

I had major anxiety about going up in it. I have been there before, but I really hate heights. We watched the movie about them building it and was amazed at the fact that none of the men had harnesses on. They were just walking around 600 ft off the ground like it was nothing. I was surprised to learn that the made it thru the whole building process with all their men.

Friday, we got up and went to The City Museum.




It was a really neat place. Tommy wasn't too thrilled at first because it was so big, but Trent really had a great time. I would definitely recommend it to those with older kids. For lunch that day was Jack-in-the-Box #2. Then we drove around again so the kids could nap. Around 4 we met my friend and her daughter again at the zoo.



It was alot of fun. I LOVED the butterfly house. I could have spent all day in there.


Saturday we got up (wayy late) ate breakfast then I did a little shopping with my friend. We were planning on leaving right after lunch for home, but since we got up late, lunch didn't happen until after 3. We ate at P'sghetti's with my friend (which is a yummy place by the way) and headed for home. Poor Tommy was completely not himself by Saturday. There were lots of fits and tiredness. I think he is back to normal now tho. Ohh Jack-in-the-Box #3 happened on the way out of town. Let me explain, it's one of Jason's favorite places, and since we don't have them here, I guess we decided to just burn ourselves out on it while we were there. :) Oh and yes, I now have a "Jack ball" on my car antenna.
It was a great trip, and we all really had a great time!
Those are some AWESOME pictures! We'll have to get some instructions to a couple of those eating places for our trip next week. I am glad your home and safe!!
ReplyDelete