Sunday, July 27, 2008
Camping
We went camping this weekend. It was HOT!!!! We didn't think we were going, then last minuet our friend said he had an extra tent, so we went. We ended up taking Tommy because it was so last minuet. We didn't have anything ready, so we it was a big rush, and we ended up getting to camp late. We didn't eat until about 8 30 or so. It was hot, I can't say that enough. Tommy threw a big fit and was crying when I tried to get him to go to sleep. He was all hot and sticky and uncomfortable, I didn't blame him one bit. FINALLY at about midnight, he fell asleep. Then the rest of us went to bed. I laid in the tent sweating soo bad. It was miserable. I was so tired and couldn't sleep because I was sticking to the blanket I was laying on. Well I FINALLY dozed off, then some drunk stupid people decided that 2am was a good time to jump in the lake (which was right by our camp site). They were yelling and screaming. They woke up the WHOLE camp ground. People would tell them to please stop and they would just laugh and get louder ( I REALLY hate disrespectful people!!) This went on for a about 2 hours. Ofcourse Tommy was woken up around 3 30 and I don't think he ever went back to sleep. We know of atleast 3 people that called the police. We ended up getting up for the day about 6 45. Bla. It was so hot the next day, and Tommy was miserable, so I called my mom and dad, and they said they would meet me at my house and take Tommy for the day. So I brought him, and the dogs home, gave Tommy a bath, then went back to camp and watch Jason and our friends fish. Then we went back to camp, talked for a while, packed up our stuff, loaded the car, then went fishing for a bit, then came home. We decided not to stay the 2nd night cause it was awfully hot. It ended up storming anyway. We put Tommy to bed at 9, we went to bed about 10 30, and we all slept till almost 11am. I guess we all were just worn out! I am glad to be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment