Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My first flat tire

Yesterday I was in KC MO, taking Trent to his uncle. I ran over something on the road. I could hear that it was in my tire when I was driving, but when I got out to look, I didn't see anything. After I got Trent dropped off, I was going down 35 highway to Liberty and all of a sudden I felt something, and heard that dreaded sound of driving on the rims. So I quickly pulled over. Note, it was rush hour traffic. I was a bit scared. I got out and went around to the other side to call someone, and talk to Tommy cause he was scared. Just as I was about to panic and really nice man in a MO DOT truck pulled up behind me. He changed my tire for me and sent me on my way. I was really relieved he came. I know how to change a tire, but I just kind of panicked. Had I been by myself, I would have just done it, but I really felt the need to stay with Tommy. I kept worrying that someone would hit our car. But all is well now. We needed new tires on the front anyway. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you were safe!! I must say I would've called Jared crying :)

    ReplyDelete