Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Steak and Friends

I am really excited about tonight. We are going over to Jarod and Laura's go eat some famous Anderson Steak. Yummy. I made caramel apple pie. It is a favorite of Jason, and our holiday crowd. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Trent's last day of school is on Wednesday. I can't believe it's over already. He did awesome in school this year, and I hope that he continues to love school as much as he does now. He has been reading books that are the second grade reading list. I would say that is pretty good considering he is in Kindergarten. He sure amazes me sometimes.

Tommy's vocabulary has more than doubled since he had tubes put back in. I can't believe that his poor ears were so clogged with gunk that it was effecting his hearing. I'm glad we made the decision to go ahead and have it done, even tho I was really struggling with it. I was mostly just scared of him having to be put under for the surgery. I am so glad that it is over with, and am really happy he can hear, and talk now.

1 comment:

  1. Since I'm sick I guess I won't crash your party :) Otherwise I may have had to drive by 78th and State on accident on purpose! How funny that two girls with all boys that love pink would choose the same template out of all the ones available! Great minds think alike and so do ours!

    ReplyDelete