Thursday, May 22, 2008
Good
I feel good today. I don't think I have said that in a long time. I just feel good. Maybe it's becasue I didn't have to get up early to get Trent ready for school in time for the bus. I don't know. Yesterday was a pretty bad day, and I am just tired of feeling that way. I am tired of waiting for other people to make me feel better. I didn't realize that I do that, but I really think I do. I have a really hard time not letting other people's feeling and emotions become mine. There is a very thin line between caring about someone elses stuff, and becoming over involved to the point where what they are feeling becomes what I am feeling. So anyway, yeah it's a good day. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is soo good. I hope that instead of dragging you down with all the sadness that now I can lift you up with all the joy I finally feel. You are a great friend and comforter because you empathize so much. I love you and am SO happy that you are feeling better.
ReplyDelete