Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's snowing, and I'm random

Again..........

~ I am trying to get into couponing. It is a lot of fun and a little time consuming. If you have extra coupons laying around......can I have them????? :)

~ January is half over and have yet to read a classic book. Granted, I have tried. I started Tom Sawyer AND Gulliver's Travels, and UHG I just can not get into either of them.... This goal is going to prove a lot harder than I originally thought. I usually enjoy fast paced, funny books, and those two just aren't. I will do this tho!!

~ Spaghetti tacos are surprisingly good. :)

~ While I was at Wal-Mart last night I noticed that they had Dr. Pepper 2 liters for $1. Eventho another goal of mine is do get off the hooch(ha!), I decided to buy one. Then I saw that they had Dr. Pepper 10. Only 10 calories per serving. Hmm I thought. That's not technically diet. If you want to know my thoughts on diet soda, ask Shannon. :) So I bought one and gave it a try. YUCK! I'm going to go ahead and say it tastes worse than diet. It honestly tasted like Lysol. Not that I know what Lysol tastes like, but I can imagine. So there is $1 not so well wasted.

~ Da Bears are still in the playoffs. I know! Crazy right?? Since Hubby is from the Chicaaago area, that is our team. Well my team is the Chiefs first, then the Bears, but (how did I end up with 2 usually crappy teams???) all of our football apparel is Bears, even little Emilee has 2 (yes 2) Bears dressed and 2 (I know!) onsies. If the roads aren't bad on Sunday, after church we are going to watch the game with my Grandma, who all of a sudden likes football. :) I think it's cute.

~ I am currently working on a menu for a month. If you have any great ideas for dinners, let me know!

~ Tonight I am trying a new recipe. No-fry Chimichangas. I have been soo into Mexican lately it's not even funny. I'm pretty sure I could eat it everyday. I really hope this turns out yummy.

~ My baby girl is getting so big. She is eating food, working on her sippy cup, and almost sitting up unassisted. It's just going too fast.

1 comment:

  1. she CAN NOT be drinking from a sippy cup yet!! Make her stop and put a brick on her head while your at it so she will stay tiny and sweet forever =)

    ReplyDelete