I haven't blogged in over a month. I've been a bit busy! :)
~ School starts tomorrow for Trent. I can't believe I have a 3rd grader! He says he doesn't want to start school, but I really think he does. I think he thinks it's dorky to like school for some reason, so he doesn't want to admit that he likes it. Silly boy! I made the mistake of waiting until the day before to finish his school shopping. That was really stupid of me. They were out of pretty much everything. Luckily my parents were in the city today and were able to find the stuff I couldn't and was nice enough to bring it over to me. :)
~ Tommy starts preschool in a couple weeks. I'm not sure how that will go. He is really excited about it, but I don't think he realizes that I won't be there. Since his new sister came along, he has been really clingy. He was a bit anyway, but it has been so much more since she got here. I know once we get past the first few days he will do just fine.
~ I am pretty sure Emilee has colic. I told Hubby when I was pregnant that she probably would because I had it way to easy with both of the boys. They were both really easy babies. The dr thinks she has acid reflux, which Tommy had really bad. So she has that and then colic on top of it. It makes the evening hours a bit rough. She SCREAMS and I hate it. It breaks my heart that there really isn't much I can do for her. It is so hard watching her act like she is in pain. I just hold her and hug on her. It usually doesn't last too long, but I hope she gets over it quickly.
~ Last week I made my first trip to Walmart with 3 kids, by myself. It actually went pretty OK. I really was worried about that, but was pleasantly surprised.
~I LOVE HAVING A DAUGHTER!!!!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment