This is Peanut's crib set. Daddy picked it out. My requirement was pink and butterflies and that is what he chose. I think he did a good job! :)
I have been looking for fabric that goes with it. I wanted baby green with pink butterflies, but I have pretty much given up on that. I have found a few that seem to go with the set tho... What do you think???
I took out 1 & 2 cause I like 3 &4 the best.
Number 3
Number 4
I apologize for all the links, but there it is. I'm tired and I don't feel like uploading pics and such....
Keep in mind the room is PINK!
all are cute, but I like #3 and #4 the best {of course the polka dots} What are you going to make??
ReplyDeleteI looked for a couple of months for a nice butterfly fabric to make a blanket for you, but couldn't find one that wasn't neon colors or just not cute. I think the stripes or polka dots would be a nice compliment to the bed set.
It's for curtains. I KNOW!! I can't find cute butterfly fabric either. It makes me want to hit things......
ReplyDeleteI have actually found a couple cute ones, but they don't ever match the bed set.
They blanket you made is WAY cute even without butterflies!! I luff it!
My fave is the polka dots too. If you're set on stripes then I say the first one but I think the dots would be a nice compliment too. Simple and not too matchy matchy.
ReplyDeleteI'm leaning towards #3 only because the stripes almost match the stripes on the bedding. I do like the dots too tho.......
ReplyDelete