Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Twenty Five

I am almost 25 weeks pregnant. Can you believe it? It seems like just a couple weeks ago we found out. This pregnancy has been SOOO different than the other two. I know they say they are all different, but the first two were pretty much the same, I just wasn't as freaked out with Tommy as I was with Trent because I knew what to expect. I don't know if it's because I am older now, but this pregnancy has drained me the entire time. Right now I am supposed to be in the feel good time of pregnancy, but I'm not, and I haven't been. I felt really really good for about the first 4 weeks and it's been down hill since then. I'm not complaining tho. I get my little girl!! :) It's just funny how different it is. I have so much enjoyed going thru pink clothes! I have been much blessed by awesome friends. I have received SOOO CUTE clothing by the bag fulls. I knew girl stuff was cute, but I had no idea it would be this much fun! I love every little outfit and can't wait to see our little girl in them!

Here's a look at what my little girl is up too.
http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/Pregnancy/calendar/week/25

No comments:

Post a Comment