Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of April 12

The fact that I have a menu this week is amazing to me. I have been so scattered lately, and have been eating out WAY to much! I am determined to stick to the menu this week. I have added 2 new things this week so I am excited about that.

Monday ~ Orange chicken, steamed rice, baked crab rangoon (I LOVE Chinese food, and this is my first attempt to try to make it at home and spare some calories (and cash!))

Tuesday ~ Hot roast beef sandwiches, mashed potatoes, brown gravy, carrots

Wednesday ~ Dinner at church. I am making spaghetti.

Thursday
~ Waffles, eggs, oranges

Friday
~ Left overs

Saturday ~ Grilled cheese, soup

For more dinner ideas check out ORGJUNKIE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment