Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Friday, November 13, 2009

Nothing much

As you can see I am revamping my blog. I decided it was time for a change, and the cupcakes looked yummy! :) Not a lot of anything going on here lately. Just the same ole things. I have recently started making scarves. I really, really enjoy doing it. So much that I am making them and really don't have any thing to do with them. So if anyone wants a knitted scarf, let me know. :) Here is my little model.
Photobucket

I am getting excited about the holidays this year, and even started listening to Christmas music. Usually I refuse to do that until after Thanksgiving, but this year I am all about it. I am ready to get my shopping done too. I always seem to wait until the last minuet to get that done. Next year I want to start early and get it done.

Wow, that's really it. LOL Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. those do look yummy! You could give them to friends as Christmas gifts or teachers or even the homeless. It sure looks snuggly and the model is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete