Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Sunday, November 8, 2009

OK then

I am finally starting to feel better today. I woke up Thursday with the plan to do nothing but laundry the whole day. Some how I got way behind (truth is, I found a giant spider down there so I have been to scared to go do laundry, yes I realize I am in my upper 20s, and I do realize I am bigger than they are and I also know that they are more scared of me than I am of them bla bla bla. :) and decided to take one day and just get it done. Well I woke up with a tickle in my throat but didn't think much of it. I went and thru my first load in, and by noon I was in bed with a sore throat and body aches. ARGGGGG! On Friday the body aches were mostly gone, but my throat and neck were way swollen that I had a hard time talking and forget about eating. I spent the day trying to parent a 3 year old from the couch which proves difficult when you can't really talk, and keep drifting off to sleep. He did pretty good tho, and mostly stayed in the living room with me and played with his Lego's and watched TV. When Jason got home I went to Urgent Care (I LOVE that my regular Dr office has an urgent care!!) They said I was negative for strep, but was going to treat me anyway. I got my antibiotics and was sure I was going to start to feel better when I woke up Saturday. WRONG. I think I might have even felt worse. By then I was coughing and crying because my throat hurt so bad and I was just fed up with it. I slept most of the day while Jason took Tommy to Sears and then they washed the suburban. :)
Today I woke up at 7 not feeling any better still. I got up took my medicine and Tylenol and went back to bed and slept until about 9:30 and actually felt a little better. My throat is still a little sore but not nearly as bad. I have vacuumed my house and started on laundry today, so I must be feeling better. :) I also want to thank my hubby for being so great and taking care of me when I'm sick, and keeping the kiddo entertained all day too. I <3 him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment