Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, May 25, 2009

I bought this a few months ago at Tash's Uppercase Living Party. I didn't put it up because we were planning on painting the living room. That FINALLY got done (well all but the bad wall) and then I had to wait a couple weeks. But it's finally up. I don't think I got the H quite straight, but I think it looks ok.

Photobucket

What do you think? It was kind of a pain to put up. Next time I think I will ask Alisa over to help. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it and I love the color. Now all you need is a fancy armoire and you'll be livin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great and I agree the color is very nice. Make your final decision by Wednesday because the 90 day exchange policy is over on Thursday so I would need to order a new one by tomorrow. I really think it looks good though so I would leave it...your choice though.

    ReplyDelete