So we woke up this morning and got around and left to get Tommy's 2 year pictures taken. I was excited about it because he has always done a wonderful job when getting his pic taken. Boy was I in for major dissapointment! He threw the mother of all fits when we tried to sit him on the sheet thingy. I have NEVER seen him act so badly. I'm sure he was just scared of a new place, but Jason or I couldn't calm him down. Finally after several attempts, I just said forget it. The lady asked if I would like to reschedule and I said "what's the point?" Then we left with no pics, and I was crying. I was so upset. I just wanted this to be a good day. I am already struggling with him being 2. After I calmed a bit and we were home, I decided to get my sheet off my bed and see if he would cooperate for me. He did. Ofcourse. So these are some pics that I took. I am going to blow them up to 8x10 to put in his frame. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment