~ I found the perfect smoothie! I love it.
1 1/2 cups frozen berry mix
1 banana
1 extra handful of blueberries
1 handful of fresh spinach
1 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt (if I am out of yogurt I use applesauce and add a little milk)
1/2 T. ground flax seed
I mix all that together then add ice. SO GOOD!
~ I am making my way thru Pride and Prejudice. It's going much slower than I would like, but so far it's pretty good! I may re-do my list and swap some books out.
~ Someone left a dress for Emilee at church. I don't know who it was, but thank you!! It is so cute. :)
~ Apparently the alternator is going out in the Suburban. Thankfully I know a good mechanic! :)
~ We are thinking about replacing the Suburban. We both love it, but with the whole crying thing every time we have to put Jason's paycheck into the gas tank, we are ready to move on. We just don't know what we want. The practical thing to do would be get a minivan. However, we are both very anti minivans. I know lots of people have them and love them, but we just don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment