So, I haven't blogged since Sept 29th...... My mind doesn't seem capable of producing full thoughts right now, so it's hard to think of anything worthwhile to say. I am trying to get in the mood for Christmas. I'm just not feeling it this year for some reason. I think it's because this past year has FLOWN by, and it feels like I just put Christmas stuff away. Last year I started listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween. This year I have yet to listen to more than one song in a row. I do have all my decorations up tho. :)
Thanksgiving was nice. I got a chance to bond with my brother-in-law. He said he was going to go to Wal-Mart at midnight for Black Friday, so I thought I would tag a long. Jason had NO interest in being in the mob, so he very sweetly said he would stay home with they babies and I could go. It was actually kind of fun. I wasn't big on the massive amount of people touching me as I tried to squeeze thru the crowd, but I did get a few things for cheap.
Emilee is 4 months old. When did that happen? She is such a big girl. She is ready for her Jumperoo, she is playing with rattles and reaching for things, and even sitting up with just a little support. I just love her so much! :)
yes, you've been missed =) I understand the inability to have complete thoughts worth blogging about....I'm right there with you.
ReplyDelete