Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Friday, May 21, 2010

Don't have a lot to say, but I need to blog more.....

~ Just over 9 weeks until baby day. 9 weeks. That's not very long at all. This pregnancy has FLOWN by!

~ We brought home a project last weekend and I have been hesitant to blog about it because we aren't sure what we are doing with it yet. I will say tho, there is absolutely NO room in our garage, and there won't be for quite time.

~ I am so thankful to see the sunshine! Rain is good and all, but I really need to see the sun every once in a while.

~ I'm still on the look out for some butterfly decorations. I did find a way cute switch plate at Babies R Us, and they have a matching night light and hook, but I can't see paying $15 for them.

~ My little boy will be 4 in three weeks. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment