Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Do you have a bed time?

I don't. I should, but I don't. I usually end up staying up WAY too late. If I am in bed by 11pm, that is rare. I have always been a night person. Even when I was in school, I was always tired during the day because I would stay up so late.

One of my *many* goals as a wife and mom, is to get up before everyone else and make a hot breakfast. I want to do this because 1) I would love time in the morning to just sit in silence and maybe read my bible and drink some coffee or something and 2) I just think a hot breakfast everyday is something that my family would greatly appreciate.

So far, that hasn't really happened. Hubby leaves for work at 7am. So I would have to get up around 6am to really have time to cook something so that he would have time to eat before he leaves. UHG, that is early for me. During the summer, I usually stay in bed until Tommy gets up. Trent has always been a early riser, and he just watches TV until I get up no problem. I just need to go to bed earlier. My goal is have kids to bed by 9pm, spend and hour with Hubby watching the news or whatever, then shower at 10pm and be asleep by 11pm. Usually I end up showering at 11 and in bed by 12, then laying awake forever. I don't ever feel like I get enough sleep, so maybe actually getting to bed at a decent time would help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment