On Thursday Tommy thought it would be a good idea to drop my cell phone in my water cup. Sounds like a good idea right?? I let it dry out, and it would turn on and everything, but it wouldn't pick up a signal. I was going to get a really cheap replacement until July when our contract is up and we could upgrade. Shannon let me in on the possibility of an early upgrade. I checked our account online, and YES! we were eligible for an early upgrade. Jason had Friday off, so we got up and went to Verizon and both got new cell phones. Yippy!! I got an enV. The only think I don't like about it, is it has the phone part on the outside and I have already unlocked it in my pocket and got on the Internet. Oopps. I love the keyboard part tho. :) After we went there we went to Overland Park (or Olathe, I don't know the difference) and looked at a Suburban. It wasn't all it the guy selling it made it out to be. It was alot more worn than we wanted, and once the guy found out Jason was a mechanic, he started revealing all the things that were wrong with it (oh yeah I forgot I needs this and this and this). Nice! Thanks guy! One good thing about the trip tho, we ate lunch at Chik-Fil-A. WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I love that place, but there isn't once close so we never go there. It was yummy. When we got home, Jason got on craigslist and found another Suburban, called the guy and told him we would come look at it on Saturday. So, we did. We were at the guys house for 2 hours. The kids were playing in the dirt and we were talking to the guy. Finally we threw the car seats in it and went for a drive. Jason drove it for a while, then I did. We ended up getting it!! YAY! It's pretty! Jason is getting it legal right now, and I can't wait to start driving it. I can finally take people places. YAY!!
One thing about being out all afternoon on Saturday is I needed to get stuff ready for Sunday. I needed somethings at the store, and didn't remember until 11pm. So I went to good ole Wal-Mart at 11pm on Saturday night. Surprisingly, there were tons of people there. Even little kids. It was just like being there in the day. I got home, and finished my rolls, and was in bed at about 1:30am. Then, the lovely alarm went off at 5:30 so we could go to sunrise service at church. I was tired, but I am glad we went. I ended up leaving after communion at first service to come home and help my parents get the food ready. Then I had to go back because we were in the nursery. We came home, the kids hunted eggs, we had dinner, my mom, brother and I had an egg fight, everyone left, and I napped. Good Day! :) To top of the good day, my little boy said the absolute sweetest prayer at bed time.
Dear God,
Thank You for this day, and thank You for my family. Thank You for sending us Jesus and thank You that He sacrificed Himself for our sins. Please help me have a good day tomorrow. Amen.
How sweet is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment