Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Friday, February 6, 2009

I guess I should blog

I don't really have much to say tho. It's been kind of a rough week. I am happy to have my windows open today and get some fresh air. The new kitty is adjusting really well. He doesn't hide anymore when our dog tries to sniff him. He even slept on our bed the night before last. I guess he feels at home. I have both of the R. kids today, and Joy is coming over with her 2 in a little bit. She is keeping me company tonight while Jason takes the kids and his brother to Monster Jam. I thought about going. I have gone before and enjoyed it, but I really didn't feel like it this time. Plus, it's good for both Jason and the kids to have this time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment