Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I haven't written in a while. Friday I went to Rock the Light. It was great. It was nice to hang out with friends. All the bands were pretty good, but Casting Crowns was just awesome!
Laura and I
Photobucket

Jarod and Kyle
Photobucket

Kyle
Photobucket

Jarod and Laura
Photobucket


My birthday is in 7 days. I am not really looking forward to it. It's just another year closer to 30. LOL. I hope to someday get over that. This Saturday, Meg and I are going to hang out to celebrate our birthdays. Hers was yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!! Then a week after my b-day is our 3 year anniversary. Then a week after that is Trent's b-day. I can not believe that my baby is going to be 7. SEVEN what? When the heck did that happen?

I think this Sunday we are going to go see my parents and my grandparents (it IS grandparents day ya know!) I really look forward to seeing my grandparents. I don't get to see them as much as I would like to.

1 comment:

  1. 30 really isn't that bad. It's just another number. Wait! What? I'm 30. NOOOOOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete