I changed my template. Sorry that all the pictures look bad, I will have to get in there and resize them. I think it's pretty tho. :)
Not a whole lot going on here. Karate is on a break for a few weeks. We start up again in September. I think Trent is looking forward to that. He is proud of his new yellow belt.
I've been making lots of salsa. I am pretty tired of looking at the stuff right now. Every time I make a batch, I get 8-10 jars of it. Yeah we have some salsa. :) The stuff is really good. I bought out the freezable jars at walmart today again for the 3rd time. I sure hope no one else wanted any of those.
People who want freezable jars from Wal-Mart will just have to be faster. You must be picking up Trent's wicked mad karate skillz to infiltrate the perimeter and yoink the jars before the old ladies making Christmas jam can say 'early bird special.' I'd like to see it happen, but like ninja skillz, I realize this is an impossible dream...
ReplyDeleteAaaand I've gone off on a tangent.
ummm what?? :D
ReplyDeleteexactly. :-D
ReplyDelete